Creating an Gmail accout
1. Go to https://accounts.google.com/signup and fill in the information.
Using your Gmail Account for YouTube
You sign into YouTube with your Google Account. To sign in to YouTube, enter your Google Account email and password. After signing up for YouTube, if you sign in to your Google Account on another Google service, you'll be automatically signed in when you visit YouTube.
Deleting your Google Account will delete your YouTube data, including all videos, comments, and subscriptions. Before you can delete your Google Account, you will have to confirm that you understand that you're permanently deleting your data on all Google services, including YouTube.
Create an account on YouTube
Tap the and go to Sign in. Tap the plus sign next to Accounts to create your Google Account.
1. Click Sign in in the upper right corner of YouTube.
2. Click Create Account.
With a Google Account, you can access many YouTube features, including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History. YouTube can also recommend videos based on what you've watched, liked, and subscribed to. To upload videos, leave comments, or create playlists, you can create a channel on your account.
Create a new channel
With a Google Account, you can watch, like, and subscribe. Google Accounts don't come with a YouTube channel by default; without a channel, you have no public presence on YouTube. To upload, comment, or make playlists, create a public YouTube channel. Currently this can't be done in the Android or iOS YouTube apps, but you can use the mobile site or a computer
Create a channel with a group or other name
1. On a computer or in a mobile browser, make sure you're signed in to YouTube.
2. Go to All my channels.
3. If you want to make a YouTube channel for a Google+ page that you manage, you can choose it here. Otherwise, choose Create a new channel to set up a channel with a different name than your Google account name.
4. Fill out the details to create your new channel.