Creating an Account and Username
1. On the Welcome screen, tap 'SIGN UP.'
2. Tap the field that says 'Email Address' and enter a valid email address. It's important to have a valid email address associated with your account. If you forget your password, your email address can be used to reset it.
3. Tap the field that says 'Password' and enter a secure password. Your password must be at least 8 characters.
4. Choose your username. Your username is your identity on Snapchat. Make it something unique to you and remember that you cannot change your username once you have set it. do not use a personal name use group name
5. Verify your phone number. This step is optional, and you can verify your phone number at any time. If you ever forget your password, we can send a password reset text to your verified phone number.
6. Lastly, prove you're not a robot! Once you've completed this step you're ready to get Snapping!